Lemon MSM Powder with Vitamin C is made with OptiMSM™, (methylsulfonylmethane) and is American made in the Great Northwest - Vancouver, Washington, USA.
- Produced using the MSM from the original and sole licensee to the R.J. Herschler MSM use patents
- Manufactured in an NNFA GMP-certified MSM facility
- Kosher and Halal-certified MSM
- The only MSM endorsed by Stanley W. Jacob, M.D
- The premium brand of MSM available through manufacturers
- The most thoroughly tested in the market to guarantee OptiMSM™, is positively pure
As a dietary supplement, take one (7.2 grams) or more teaspoons as needed per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Designs for Health MSM blends well in water, beverages and shakes.wheat, yeast, soy protein, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
MSM is found in food and found in the human body. It naturally supplies sulfur which is critical to the normal structure and function of the human body as it is a raw material for protein, enzymes, collagen, cartilage, and connective tissue.OptiMSM is a registered trademark of Cardinal Nutrition.